8/09/2013

#Korea






#Japan






#New Zeland



#China




I haven't been at home for a few days so when I came back I was really surprised by what I saw. Package from Korea is just incredible. I didn't expect such wonderful gifts. I always dreamed about using these awsome cosmetics from Korea and now I can do it. Paper stationery with an ice is my favorite.
Letter from Japan also comes as a surprise, sweets are tasty, postcards and stamps beautiful!

One week ago I've recived another letter from Teila. My friend laughs at me, she is saying that I will gain a fortune with the money which my post friends send me in letters.

I've already got first postcard from Jetoy from China I like kittens. Thanks a lot. In the envelope were also stamps. pretty stamps.




1 komentarz:

  1. Zawsze podobało mi się, jak ktoś wysyła nie tylko pamiątki, ale też słodycze, jakieś drobne kosmetyki. Ostatnio dostałam od przyjaciółki z Rosji torebkę aromatycznej i smacznej herbaty. Dostawanie takich podarunków jest bardziej praktycznie i wydaje mi się, że bardziej cieszy. :)
    Na zdjęciach listy i pocztówki, które otrzymałaś, wyglądają naprawdę uroczo!
    Pozdrawiam

    OdpowiedzUsuń